Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Year, New Blog?

i was looking at my space and i was looking at my first entry
lol the one where i talked about how i started CAT
[well not talked about, its actually complained about]

XD
complained about the hw, the too frequent tests

but in my first blog i talked about how i met yoyogang too
it was fun to think back how i met them
and how happy i was from the way i wrote that first entry

i still remember when i was writing it
i had in mind that it'd be the first and last entry for me
coz i wasnt sure if i'd continue writing publicly

i didnt think anyone would bother to read it too
but over the time
i've noticed that my link appeared in quite a number of fren's page
so i decided to make a new blog

just for conveniance's sake
haha

coz many ppl have complained that they can't gain access to it
or it's too mafan

[but actually it doesnt matter la, haha coz i didnt really update it alot]

mmm...
but this is the first time
that i kinda look forward to the opening of the new sem
and it would be my last year as a student

so it'd be cool to start new things
after all it's not a really bad idea sharing stuff with others XD

so i guess here it is
my first entry



































aw too bad Joyce flew back to kuching already
and my cousin from aussie is coming to visit us tomolo evening !
mm... i hope he wouldnt get too bored staying with us :p

No comments: