Sunday, January 13, 2008

bad dream

lol when i woke up this morning
the first thing i did was search for my handphone
XD and was so glad that it was just like how i left it last nite

phew....

haha u know why?
coz i had a bad dream !
and in the dream my handphone sudah rosak !!!

T_T
it was like mm...
as though someone threw some asidic liquid on it and
my hp was melting
hahaha

and the screen broke too
dunno why anyway

it was really a weird dream
although i can only remember part of the dream

even miss voon sia was in it
o.O

so unbelieveble lol
we were attending her class

why would i have a dream like that?
o.O its like a whole year since i last sat in her class
hahaha

ini miss voonsia
no more paper 7 liao still wanna appear in my dream
>.<

why takde dream of ah lengchai mr john le
hahahaha

eh
better not talk like that later ppl say i miang

must leave good impression
ho ho lol

one more hour till i have to go to KLIA
to fetch my cousin
o.O

and i haven finished my hw !
somemore blogging wor !
omg la

ciao

No comments: