Thursday, January 24, 2008

i want that bear too !













my mom's fren has given birth to a baby boy
and he's almost a month old now
so my mom wanted to get him a bear
so we looked around and the Russ bear weren't really cute
[the small ones yeah, they are cute but the big ones are scary lol]

so in the end we got the Hallmark bear
it costs like RM 219
siao la

and i was like
hey mom, how come u never get me a bear
but can give ppl wor

i am jealous
over a baby lol !?!

parents are always like that
buy for ppl can la
own children want then kenot wor
haha

nvm i got my doraemon liao
shud be contented haha
thanks to my frens ^_^

anyway, i managed to curi curi ambik gambar la
haha

when my mom saw she was like
oi dun dirty it ar










waaaa...met 1 day and so fast jadi kawan liao ar??
but how come the bear looks like a bully one... haha










ish...have to berpisah liao
doraemon dun be sad o~
bear bear said forever kawan k lol

No comments: