Sunday, February 17, 2008

what a day

today had been an interesting day
just when i woke up
my beloved popo msg-ed me
and ask me to come on9

coz?
to share FLH's pics with me

omg la was so happy
coz i have been searching for their pics
since a long time
but i only got those crappy ones

and she found really good quality ones
so she wanted to share with me
whoo hoo

i keep changing wallpaper nia lol
coz all are good

besides that, she shared with me the new msn too
we had so much fun customising this and that hahaha

anyway,
today is the last day my cousin is gonna be here

can u believe it?
it has been 5 weeks he's been here
and i feel like it wasnt enough lol

after we sent him to the KLIA
guess what we saw?












there was a group of Mat Rempits~
and that was the first time i've seen them
even saw a guy doing Superman stunt

geng man,
he really tak takut mati

although it was kinda excited seeing them
we couldnt help feeling worried too
coz what if they got into an accident
and it may affect us

so better to keep distance
haha

and at nite,
i saw a bat outside my house !!!













out of no where he fell infront of me
and i thought it was just some leaves

mana tau,
look properly....

HOW COME GOT HEAD ONE !
somemore he climb back to his feet
and then look at me wor !

I SUPER SCARED
[and of coz did the normal thing la...screamed]
=,=

aiyor...
i see dog coming to me also scream liao la
[remember itu kah yean's house]
see Bat how can dun scream

aiks
scary but felt excited wei
coz never seen one be4
somemore see it fly up like so yeng
macam see batman movie upclose like that
hahahhaa

omg la haven done P3 hw
wanna die meh...

ciao lo

No comments: