Sunday, February 3, 2008

a porsche in my house? o.O

my bro got me this yesterday



















so i was like
mmm ok i can do that
dun mind doing it

first i opened it to see what was inside



















there were 2 boards, and a sand paper
and... behind the main cover was an instruction paper

whoo hoo i thought
i can just follow what they have to say
and it'd be as easy as it can be

but,
when i read carefully
all it said was
'get a general idea of where the pieces shud be'

@!#$#%^@#$&

what la
no need u to tell me la
cheh
hahahha

anyway lets get a closer look at the pieces shall we?



















so i started constructing my own Porshe lol



















it was really confusing at the beginning
how on earth was i supposed to know which little part goes where?!?

there were so many of them
and i tot why do i need a sand paper anyway?
arent them supposed to be smooth already
hahaha

but in the end i still managed to utilise my brain
and got all the pieces together

and after 20 hours of hardwork
this is how my car looks like ~

















ok i lied.
so what?

anyway tada~



















same anot?~
vroom vroom~~~

cheh wah....got model to pose somemore....

lets take a closer look at how he looks like then
























shh...let me tell u a secret...
he's posing outside the car..
coz...
he's head is too big for him to get into the car !!!
lol sorry for u la dude
sports car just aint for u
can only blame ur big head

Front



















Back


















so now i got a Porshe in my house~
羡慕 le?
hoho

No comments: